Borderlands 3 PATCH !3 Ottobre 2019
In arrivo un aggiornamento.
Gearbox Software sta rilasciando sia una patch che un hotfix per Borderlands 3 su tutte le piattaforme. Il rilascio è previsto entro le 15:00 PDT, prima delle 18:00 EDT, alle 23:00 BST di oggi.
L’aggiornamento risolve una serie di problemi segnalati. Una correzione al loop infinito che potrebbe verificarsi quando si colpisce il Guardian Rank al limite dell’esperienza. Altre modifiche includono alcuni bilanciamenti dei personaggi. Gearbox, ha notato che alcune abilità hanno “sovraperformato” altre, quindi ha apportato modifiche a FL4K e Moze. Un’altra modifica di bilanciamento è stata implementata a causa delle preoccupazioni dei giocatori sul comportamento del nemico. Alcuni dei combattimenti contro i boss sono stati bilanciati al fine di rendere il “combattimento più piacevole”. Sul comportamento nemico, lo studio ritiene che esso potrebbe influenzare la progressione della missione, quindi alcuni attacchi sono stati adeguati in modo da “accadere con più frequenza”.
Ecco a voi la patch note:
Borderlands 3 patch 1.03, October 3 hotfix
- Addressed a reported issue where an infinite loop could occur when hitting the Guardian Rank experience ceiling
GENERAL FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- The Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill no longer damages allies
- Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill has been re-enabled
- Addressed a reported issue where some players were unable to unlock the Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement on Xbox
- Addressed a reported issue where mouse functionality may have been lost when hot joining a friend’s session on PC
- Addressed a reported issue where some players’ inventory would not be saved in their bank
VAULT HUNTER ADJUSTMENTS
Developer notes: Rakk Attack! is great for constant damage output, especially when paired with Anointed gear. The base skill still seems to be lacking, so Rakk Attack! now has a guaranteed status effect on any enemy that it damages. Leave No Trace was returning much more ammo than intended, and we have added a re-trigger delay to keep its ammo return within expectation. Barbaric Yawp has an increased bonus, as we didn’t feel that the amount of investment had an equal payoff. In addition, we felt that FL4K’s pets were demanding too much attention, which was interfering with players trying to stand still for any length of time, so we disabled the ability for them to move you around.
- Rakk Attack! status effect chance as been increased to 100%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
- Barbaric Yawp stat bonus increased by 100%
- Pets no longer push around player characters
- “Touch Pet” prompt is now a lower priority and should no longer interfere with looting or vending machines
- Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
Developer notes: Infinite Grenades is not an intentional build for Moze—even if it is hilarious. To lower the power (and spam) of this build, a re-trigger delay has been added to the grenade portion of Means of Destruction.
- Adjusted the balance of Gigamind, Katagawa Ball, and Billy the Anointed
Developer notes: These three boss fights had concerns with their health and shields that made their combat loops more difficult than we intended. Gigamind had a little too much health, so that was reduced slightly. Katagawa Ball will no longer regenerate its shields; we found that while players contended with the adds during the fight, it would unfairly regenerate its shield, negating the players’ progress. Finally, Billy had 25% of his health removed; we agree that this fight often dragged on needlessly. We will be monitoring each of these bosses and may make further adjustments in the future.
- Bloated Rakks no longer spawn so many Rakklesnakes
Developer notes: This change should make the Cistern of Slaughter in particular much more fun.
- Adjusted the cooldown values when they are displayed for Zane’s skills
- Amara’s Glamour will now turn enemies on each other, as described in the Action Skill
- Modified the loot spawn for Sera of Supremacy
- Spiderant Emperors occasionally wouldn’t drill back out of the ground, which created a potential progression blocker in the Proving Ground of Survival; we have adjusted this and the issue has been addressed
- Resolved an issue that could have prevented enemies from spawning while in Devil’s Razor
- Lavender Crawly’s physics were adjusted to prevent them exiting the world like a popped balloon
- Further safe guarded Apollo from being launched out of world as well
- The Rampager will no longer enter an idle at state at inappropriate times
- Saurian Slingers attacks were addressed
- Guardians now use all their attacks in Playthrough 2
- Guardian Wraiths now reliably use all their ranged attacks
- NPCs in the Slaughter maps were reported to sometimes attempt to automatically revive players in the arena. Going forward they will no longer attempt to revive players
- Minimized the glow effect when opening Eridian ammo chests, can more easily see the ammo inside when opened